2021 Online Indiana Nursing Summit: One Voice
The 2021 IN Nursing Summit will be online, on-demand, beginning November 1.
View a panel discussion, The COVID-19 Experience: the Good, the Bad and the Silver Linings, and posters featuring work from around the state.
Registration will open in mid-September.
Call for Abstracts for Online Posters Now Open
We encourage Indiana nursing and healthcare students, educators and clinicians to submit abstracts for online poster presentations. Abstracts should relate to work in-progress or recently completed in Indiana.
- Abstracts for online posters will be accepted through Monday, August 30, 2021
- Review abstract requirements. When ready, choose SUBMIT ABSTRACT
- Upon submission you will receive an email with a link to the conflict of interest (COI) form. All authors must complete a COI to finalize your submission
- We will notify you by September 8, 2021 of the outcome of your abstract submission
- Poster Presenter/Author responsibilities:
Registrants will view the panel discussion and posters on-demand, anytime, beginning November 1 through January 31, 2022. Poster presenters are not required to be online at any specific time. There is no live interaction between poster presenters and Summit attendees. However, attendees will have the option to email the primary author with questions or comments, through January 31, 2022. These questions/comments may be answered at the convenience of the primary author. Upon notification of abstract acceptance all poster authors will complete a free registration.