2022 Summit Call for Abstracts
Summit will be online, on-demand, beginning November 7.
This year’s Summit, Advancing the New 2020-2030 National Academy of Medicine’s Recommendations for Indiana Nursing, will feature a keynote address, virtual podium presentations and posters featuring work from around the state.
Registration will open in mid-September.
Call for Abstracts for virtual podium and Posters Now Open
We encourage Indiana nursing and healthcare students, educators and clinicians to submit abstracts for online poster presentations. Abstracts should relate to work in-progress or recently completed in Indiana.
- Abstracts for virtual podium and posters will be accepted through July 22, 2022.
- Review abstract requirements. When ready, choose SUBMIT ABSTRACT
- Upon submission you will receive an email with a link to the conflict of interest (COI) form. All authors must complete a COI to finalize your submission
- We will notify you by August 22, 2022 of the outcome of your abstract submission
- Poster Presenter/Author responsibilities:
Registrants may view the keynote, virtual podium and posters on-demand, anytime, beginning November 7, 2022 through January 31, 2023. Presenters are not required to be online at any specific time. There is no live interaction between presenters and Summit attendees. However, attendees will have the option to email the primary presenter with questions or comments, through January 31, 2023. These questions/comments may be answered at the convenience of the primary presenter. Upon notification of abstract acceptance all presenters will complete a free registration.