January 25, 2024
Speakers and Topics include:
- Julianne Guist, MD, Assistant Professor of Clinical Psychiatry
- Sally Flemming, MD, Our Kids Are Not Okay: Navigating Adolescent Suicidal Ideation
- Susie Schenk, LMHC, Expanding Practical Mental Health Skills for the Interprofessional Team
- Jacqueline Maiers, MD, Cholesterol Screening and Treatment in Pediatrics
- Mary Phillips, RRT, New Guidelines in Asthma Management
- Julie Wohrley, MD, Cases in Pediatric Infectious Diseases: Zebras or Funny-Looking Horses?
Earn 6.25 CE contact hours. Of the 6.25 CE, 4.0 contact hours qualify for pharmacotherapeutics contact hour designation. The program content meets the pharmacology continuing education requirements for the renewal of the advanced practice nurse prescriptive authority license in Indiana. Application has been made to the American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) for continuing education contact hours for respiratory therapists.